Please find the attached school travel advice commencing from 26th May 2019.
As the new Sydney Metro Norwest will open on 26th May, 2019, there will be some changes to Hillsbus public routes.
- Route M60 will be renumbered to 600. The services remain unchanged.
- Route M61 will be renumbered to 610X. The services remain unchanged.
- Route 604 will operate through Hills Showground Station.
- New Route 617 operates between Adelphi St, Rouse Hill, Beaumont Hills and Kellyville Station.
- Route 619 will operate through Hills Showground Station.
- Route 626 will not operate to James Henty Dr and Jenner Rd, and it will be extended to Kellyville Station via Cherrybrook Station and Castle Hill.
- Route 633 will operate via Victoria Rd and Castle Hill Rd to Cherrybrook Station and Castle Hill Station. It will no longer operate via Thompsons Corner or Coonara Ave and Highs Rd.
- Route 635 will operate via Coonara Ave to Cherrybrook Station and Anglican Retirement Village to Castle Hill. It will no longer operate via Ellerslie Dr.
- Route 714 will commence and terminate at Norwest Station.
- Route T60 will operate through Norwest Station via Barina Downs Rd and Reston Grange.
Route 600 and 635 have been updated in the school’s travel advice sheet (attached). We advise all students to check their services before travelling.
Students can travel on the Metro with their existing SSTS Opal cards. For more details about the coming changes, please visit www.transportnsw.info