Dear Parents / Guardians of PDSSSC Dance Company students,
Firstly, I would like to congratulate your child on making it through the audition process to be a part of our jazz, lyrical or hip hop dance companies. Many students auditioned and all involved worked really hard.
This year students in our dance companies will be participating in various dance competitions, as well as in school performances.
In order to start preparing for up and coming competitions, we have set aside some rehearsal times; the first of these rehearsals will be happening in the second week of the holidays.
2018 Holiday Workshop for ALL dance company groups: MONDAY and TUESDAY APRIL 23 and 24 (9am – 3.30pm)
Monday 23 April Timetable:
- 9am – 11am: Junior Jazz B
- 11am – 1pm: Junior Jazz A
- 1pm – 3pm: Junior Lyrical
Tuesday 24 April Timetable:
- 9am – 11am: Hip Hop
- 11am – 1pm: Senior Lyrical
- 1pm – 3pm: Senior Jazz
Details regarding competitions will follow shortly. Thank you in advance for your support.
Students will also be having lunchtime and before school rehearsals on a fortnightly basis, these days are as follows:
- Hip Hop: Monday Lunchtimes
- Senior Lyrical: Wednesday Mornings (Day 3) – before school from 8.10am
- Junior Lyrical: Wednesday Mornings (Day 8) – before school from 8.10am
- Senior Jazz: Wednesday Recess
- Junior Jazz A: Thursday Recess
- Junior Jazz B: Friday Recess
Mrs S Curran