Dear Year 7, 8 & 9 Students and Parents
The Year 7, 8 and 9 Reflection Days will be held this year from Tuesday 6 March – Thursday 8 March at the College in the PA or Hall.
- Year 7 on Tuesday 6 March in the Performance Area (PA)
- Year 8 in Wednesday 7 March in the Performance Area (PA)
- Year 9 on Thursday 8 March in the Hall
Each Reflection Day is a compulsory part of our Religious Education Program.
We are very fortunate to have the members of the GPBS (Gather, Proclaim, Break and Send) Team running our days and look forward to their sessions.
One of the most meaningful and successful methods of supporting young people in deepening their faith lives is a well-planned reflection day. When we take young people out of their normal routine, they begin to look at their lives in new ways.
Reflection Days have often been moments of conversion for young people who fully open themselves to the experience. They can also be opportunities for catechesis, giving young people a better understanding of their Catholic identity and faith. Reflection Days provide rich experiences of prayer and worship; they always offer the potential for a deeper relationship with God.
Details for the day:
- Uniform: Marian Sport Uniform
- Meals: Students need to bring their own recess and lunch.
- Others: No need to bring books for the day.
Thanks for your support in this matter.
Religious Education Coordinator