Dear Parents and Caregivers,
School Photographs will be taken on Monday 4 June and are taken by advancedlife photography. An envelope has been distributed to all students for ordering photos. This envelope and money must be given to the photographers on Monday if not pre-ordered online. Ordering can be completed online to reduce administration and potential security issues related to the return of cash and envelopes on Photo Day.
Orders for packages and sibling photographs can be placed securely online at www.advancedlife.com.au using our school’s unique 9 digit Online Order Code which is WAZ FPH N1M.
Please note – advancedlife photography are undergoing website maintenance on the weekend from 4.30pm Friday, 1 June until 3pm Sunday, 3 June 2018.
Parents should try and pre-order their sibling photos, however due to the above website maintenance orders can be placed on, or after photo day. All siblings will be welcomed to the portrait stations regardless if an order has been placed or not.
- Students will need to be in full winter uniform on the day.
- Students that are still waiting on their winter shirt orders are to wear their summer shirt with their tie and blazer, or they may be able to borrow limited items from Ms Brown in the hall on the day.
- School photos purchased online DO NOT require envelopes returned to school
- Don’t forget to order your sibling photos now (if possible)
- Late fees/additional charges will be applied for purchases after photo day
- Photos will be returned approximately six weeks after photos are taken
- Past years’ photographs including sports, co-curricular and representative groups are available on our school’s page on the advancedlife website (follow the link and code above)
advancedlife offer a 100% money back guarantee on their products to ensure your peace of mind. They also love to receive your feedback or resolve any issues you may experience as fast as possible, to ensure your satisfaction. If you have any questions, comments or feedback relating to your advancedlife experience please contact them direct at:
Ms Catherine Brown
Acting Leader of Learning Administration