Dear Staff, Students and Parents,
I write to let you know that the family who lost everything in a house fire on Easter Saturday was one of St Madeleine’s families. The Zendehdel family have a child in Year One and were alerted to the devastating news that a fire had destroyed their home in Kenthurst.
Since then, Jeanette Black has provided direct assistance to the family and coordinated other community efforts including the establishment of a Go Fund Me page to raise desperately needed money to try to replace some of what has been lost.
I have told Jeanette that we will promote this page to the Marian community who always surpass expectations of generosity towards those in need of our help.
If you would like to donate to the account, the link is:
Please keep the Zendehdel family in your prayers as they come to terms with the shock and devastation of their loss.